Friday, October 30, 2009

THE FINAL KICK OFF

I dunno how many times in the past have I tried to take off but now I dont feel the need to look back......since I have nothing to look back at, except the experience which I have it all in my mind.......
Today was plain cardio day with 7 sprint sessions and about more than an hour of racewalking (the only way I normally walk).
Now I have more than what I need (though I still believe and stress on bodyweight training) to build a ripped physique for functionality and confidence - Bullworker, Resistance Bands, Hand Grippers, Jump Rope and my BODY (the essential, automatic, and the most efficient as well as intelligent equipment I can ever find around).
And these are more than enough to help me with the target to get a ripped physique by the end of this year..
No more waits, no more excuses, no more irregularity.................

So here I kick it off...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.....