Friday, October 23, 2009

Sense of No-Stopping

Though I havent really posted on my progress for the last two days, but unlike in the past, now I have been able to keep on with the routine despite the heel injury.......
And as they say........observe practice and improve......I came to realize just how different areas can be touched effectively and specifically simply by keeping the hands shoulder width yet changing the position of the elbows and which side it bends to.....This was my improvement............SELF KNOWLEDGE...thats what Bruce Lee meant when he said about it....


"All types of knowledge, ultimately self knowledge." - Bruce Lee


"Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."- Bruce Lee


"Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing." - Bruce Lee


"Knowledge is not enough, we must apply. 
Willing is not enough, we must do." - Bruce Lee


How true yet simple can life be if we observe................


Though the injury hasnt left its side, but I think I have always been so "keep-going" kind, and which is why I felt so good to have walked my way to college and temple and the sport-shop, and afterall this is what the blog stands for....
The last two days have been real good in terms of the the little tasks complete or acheivements made....be it Identity Card or PAN Card or good workouts (results are visible with bigger biceps and trapezius) or a Million Chips in Poker...... 
Oh I just forgot to mention...I got myself a Hand Gripper.....a good one, about (7+)kg. I had no plans to get one so soon in the wait for enough savings and was to delay it by few weeks. But it was very cheap....  
Yes, the ankle wear, hand wraps and the stretch bands need to wait.....


Anyway, its good to see that I put my full efforts, made no excuses...............and it hasnt been bad so far....Results show when you perform....


Anything is POSSIBLE for those who are willing to TRY
Good Luck
Live your Dreams.


Divya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.....