Monday, October 26, 2009

INBULK

Oh god, bless me with all this..........

I dont complain of all these mails that I get.......I actually cant coz I subscribed them......nor am I bored or tired of reading them since they are my passion.........and helps me with the READING EXERCISE, but why I ask his support is to keep me continuous and dedicated towards my hobby and my passion......to help me cope up and arrange the daily 80-90 Mails.......And to help me organize them in a fashion thats more meaningful, deducive and easy to refer to in future.....
I have had the privilege to be in contact with some great people in the fitness area.....WAYNE FISHER, ADAM STEER, RYAN MURDOCK, JOHN from GAIN MUSCLE MASS, and many more....
And by HIS GRACE....I have been able to put in practice most, if not all, that I learned from them.
With a promising note, I conclude this letter......

Pain is Temporary but Quitting last Forever - Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.....